To accept this bad boy, I must share 7 things about myself and pass it along to 7 lucky blogs. Now, I do feel a bit like my well of creative self-knowledge is running dry, but I'll try not to put y'all to sleep.
- I don't dig it when strangers or people I don't know well lay their mitts on me.
- My last hair cut was on Friday, December 31, 2010. (This is unrelated to #1, above.)
- I've never really "dated," per se. Every guy I've been seriously involved with was someone known to me and, frankly, the very idea of going out on a date with a stranger and having to make small-getting-to-know-you-talk wigs me out. (This is somewhat related to #1, above.)
- I regret having filled my son's head with ideas of Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy when he was little.
- Sometimes, I wish I had a little girl to raise. But, like gas, menstrual cramps, or a headache, that urge soon passes.
- I don't feel comfortable showing my face to the world without curling my eyelashes and putting on mascara. (What the world thinks of me, with or without, is probably best left unknown.)
- If my body metabolized alcohol better (meaning, if boozing it up didn't cause me to gain weight so quickly), I suspect I'd be a raging alcoholic. :-)
Here are the 7 blogs:
Right, so that's my work done. Have at it, Ladies! :-)