1. Dark Romance ~ this was a regular "feature" of my blog before the Challenge. I explore my perceptions of dark romance in books, television, and film.Of course, I may periodically chime in with some unscheduled nonsense, for which I know you'll all be holding your collective breath in anticipation. Try not to pass out from the excitement/oxygen deprivation, y'all. ;-)
2. Blog Props ~ here I'll praise fellow bloggers whose work has tickled my fancy.
3. Writerly Stuff ~ I'll scribble about topics of interest to writers, though don't expect me to give advice (being, as yet, unpublished, what the hell do I know?). I will, however, point the way to folks whose tips have resonated with me.
4. Tuneage ~ I realized after the challenge that, apart from my A to Z posts, I'd hardly touched on music, an area of great passion for me. Lamesauce.
5. The Kid ~ Another regular "feature," in which I share the joys and terrors of parenting my smartass Kid, Balthazar.
6. Snarks ~ Things that grind my gears. I try to accentuate the positive, generally, but hey - I ain't no Pollyanna.
7. Whatever, I'll Blog What I Want (WIBWIW) ~ You don't need me to 'splain this one, do ya?
8. Sparks ~ Things that turn me on or that I'm otherwise stoked about.
Monday, May 21, 2012
New Blogging Schedule, Coming June 2012
Prior to participating in the Blogging from A to Z Challenge this April, I'd been blogging once a week. The rigors of the Challenge, though, have inspired me to expand. (You have been warned!) I've been busily brainstorming how to build up to two blog posts weekly and have come up with the following 8 categories for my new schedule of Monday and Thursday postings: